We are a cleaning company operating mostly on South Shore of Montreal. If you are looking for someone to help you in your weekly cleaning, or to really clean all around the house, we are there for you.
“Welcome back!” – That’s what we say to our client when they come home to find their house clean and in order. According to recent studies, clean environment around you can boost your creativity and emotional harmony.
We like cleaning. That’s why we offer you cleaning services that are professional and at a reasonable price. This is what we are going to do: we will assign you a “Gouvernante” (from French, a Housekeeper), and she can pass by, let’s say, once a month. We call it a General Cleaning. That’s what included:
- Cleaning and disinfecting washrooms and tubs;
- Washing floors;
- Disinfecting garbage bins;
- Washing mirrors and doors;
- Cleaning the outside of kitchen cabinets and counters;
- Vacuuming carpets.
We like making beds as we do in hotels. Leave us clean linen and we will change the sheets and towels for you.
You can chose the frequency of our visits. Once a month is the base frequency. It will be less expensive for a visit every two weeks and way less expensive for a weekly visit. It makes sense, right?
Thus, we maintain the cleanliness of your house. To get really good results, we suggest what a service that we call a Deep Cleaning. It includes all the steps of a General Cleaning but also:
- Washing carpets with a special machine;
- Brushing the ceramics of your bathroom
- Cleaning inside of the fridge and kitchen cabinets
- Cleaning windows
- Cleaning under beds and furniture
As a rule of thumb, deep cleaning is supposed to be done at least once a year. But who wants to follow the rules? There are many situations when deep cleaning can be handy:
- You are expecting a baby
- You want to sell the house
- A big celebration is due soon
- After the big celebration
- After a renovation
- You got the news that your mother-in-law is coming
Call us if you have questions at 514-757-2515. Leave us a nice comment after a visit, and your Housekeeper will get tips from us on your behalf.